Loyalty Clark Crown General Set Up & Support Information
NOTE: Verifone requires any location utilizing a Verifone POS system to have a current ASM agreement for a Verifone distributor to perform equipment repairs, software upgrades and help desk support. It is highly recommended that Gilbarco Passport locations maintain a current PSO agreement as well. Below is the information referencing the Verifone ASM agreement or the Gilbarco PSO agreement.
Verifone ASM Agreement –
The Jobber/ Dealer can call Verifone Contract Services as 1-800-889-7829 Option 1, Option 2, Select 5.
- New POS systems purchased includes a 1- year ASM agreement included in the cost of equipment.
- Annual Renewal Fee is $1248.
- Penalty Fee’s $120 per month. If an ASM expires the past due late fees and a current 1 Year renewal fee must be paid for site to be current and eligible for help desk support, software upgrades and equipment repairs by a Certified Verifone Technician.
Gilbarco PSO Service Agreement-
The site or jobber can call the Gilbarco Contract Services at 1-866-606-8968 Opt. 5 to speak to a representative that will inform them of status of GVR as well as instruction on payment process.
- PSO – 1 Year Service Agreement - $1936
- 91st day of non- compliance results in $1,000 fine and $285 per month thereafter up to a year.
- After a year of non- compliance, the fee is $3850 plus the current year PSO agreement of $1936.
Minimum Software for Loyalty
- Gilbarco Passport Version 10.
- Verifone POS Commander Base 51.42 or higher recommended.
It is highly recommended that a site has the latest software upgraded with a tech visit. Though older software can be utilized for “Save Every Mile” newer software includes patches and fixes to address technological advances, speed, accuracy, locking card reader issues etc. as well as new features available for use in store such as age verification. And contactless pay solution at the forecourt.
Equipment or Enhanced Modules Needed.
- For inside offers- 2 D Scanner- Scanners can be purchased through Techquidation at 678-213-4094.
- All Gilbarco Passport locations require the loyalty module, to be present or installed to accept loyalty transactions at the site. (Contact your local Gilbarco Distributor to inquire.)
Key Information needed to Set Up loyalty on Verifone and Gilbarco POS
- Loyalty Provider Name “Save Every Mile”
- Loyalty Provide Type: General
- Store Identifier- 30- ####= Clark Store Number (EX. 30-4701)
Velocity Logic - Loyalty Host IP Address is :126.96.36.199
Destination Port Number per POS Type
- Verifone Port: - 10200
- Gilbarco Passport Port- 10210
- Gilbarco Passport Port -10211- (If a TLS is required for Gilbarco)
IP Source Address for All POS including the following:
- Verifone - 192.168.40.250
- Gilbarco Passport 10.5.50.2
- NCR Radiant—site specific will need to work our local IP ‘s with PDI during installation.
- Smart Desk- site specific will need to work out local IP’s with PDI during installation.
Support Key Phone Numbers – Have Store GVR # (Passport) for PSO for Verifone available) or store phone number.
- Gilbarco Help Desk- 1-800-800-7498- Press 1 for POS Help,
- Gilbarco Help Deck PSO - Contract Services (1-866-606-8969).
- Verifone Help Desk- 1-888-889-7829 – Press Option 1 then Option 1 and provide Service Id Number
- Verifone Help Desk- ASM – 1-888-889-7829 Press Option 1, Option 2, Select 5.
- Control Scan/ PDI – Formerly EchoSat –
- 1-800-371-1118 Ext. 2 for assistance with installing or trouble shooting loyalty equipment.
- 1-800-317-1118 Ext. 3 for assistance with loyalty program support.
- Clark Crown Client Services- 1-877-462-5275 Ext. 9
- Mobil App or Point Questions -email@example.com