Gilbarco Passport” Save Every Mile” Loyalty Instructions
Equipment Suggestion- 2 D Scanner required to scan Mobil ID or customer will have to use ALT Id.
Recommend Gryphon GD4590V Scanner- Can be ordered through Techquidation (need phone number)
Minimum POS and Firewall Standards
- Version 10 (Recommendation is locations move to Window 10 Version 22.01)
- Must Have a loyalty module (Get the exact name of the loyalty module)
- Gilbarco Passport Help- 1-800-800-7498
- PDI/ Control Scan 1-800 -393-3246 Pay safe (Also known as EchoSat, SPG or PaySafe) –(Connectivity)
- Clark Client Services – 1-877-462-5275 (1-877- Go- Clark)
- Velocity Logic- Third Party Loyalty Provider,
Before you start
Install “Save Every Mile” Mobile App for testing loyalty transactions inside and outside at each Pump.
Installation Essentials and Preparation
- Suggest connecting a USB mouse and keyboard to register.
Make a list of the following items for use during the configuration. (See Setup and Support Document Included in Loyalty Kit) Can be found on Clark Brands in Help Center under Loyalty.
- GVR Number
- Manager level ID Password
- Clark/Crown 4-digit store number.
- Loyalty Module site code (See loyalty – This site code will be provided to you by the Gilbarco Help Desk once you have purchased the loyalty module.
You will use the number 30 plus your store number for Site Identifier EX Clark Store # 9999 will become 30-9999 as the store Site Identifier
Control Scan Router
How to Sign into the System
Note: All programing must be done on the main register.
Loyalty Module Activation – Check to see if you have the right modules feature activated.
- A Site code will be provided by the Gilbarco Help desk once the Loyalty Module has been purchased.
- If there is a green check mark next to Enhanced Loyalty Interface and Multiple Loyalty Interface, your location has the Loyalty Module installed. Press the exit button and go back to the Cashier Workstation (CWS) to begin installing the “Save Every Mile” Loyalty Program.
- If the system does not show a green check mark by “Enhanced Loyalty Interface or Multiple Loyalty interface, please see instruction under Gilbarco Loyalty Module
Gilbarco Loyalty Module
All Gilbarco Passport locations require the Mobile Loyalty Suite to be present or installed to accept loyalty programs on the Gilbarco Passport.
Gilbarco Passport – How to identify if the Passport System has the Mobile Loyalty Suite
In the manager workstation: Set up -> Feature Activation: (All activated modules will be displayed with a green check mark to indicate active.)
If the loyalty Module is included, there will a be a green check mark next to “Enhanced Loyalty Interface” and Multiple Loyalty Interface as depicted below in yellow.
If you do not have the Mobile Loyalty Bundle installed in your Passport, reach out to your Gilbarco Distributor for the purchase of the Loyalty Bundle.
Once the purchase of the Mobile Loyalty Bundle is completed, contact the Gilbarco Help Desk - 1-800-800-7498 for your Passports Site Code. Once you have received your Site Code, the code must be entered into your Passport POS to enable the loyalty function.
To Enter the Site Code – Managers Workstation: Set Up> Feature Activation> Enter Code> Activate. Proceed with “Save Every Mile” Loyalty installation.
Gilbarco Passport Steps to Set Up Loyalty
1)Login to Passport as MANAGER
2)Go to Tools from the Cashier Workstation
3)Go to Manager Workstations Manager- (Need to check loyalty feature modules prior to moving to Set.)
(If you have not signed on as a manager you will need to sign on as one before accessing managers stations) Enter the Managers Operator Id and Password and Sign On to allow access to configuration functions.
4)Hit Set Up
5)Hit Store Folder
6)Hit Loyalty Interface – Which will take you to loyalty configuration.
7)Hit Add Button- to add loyalty provider.
General Tab- Loyalty Configuration
8) In the loyalty Provide Box type “Save Every Mile”
9) For Loyalty Provider Type, use the dropdown to select Generic
10) Click Save- This takes you to the screen “Loyalty Screen”
11) Hit Enable to “YES” – (Which will open the rest of the fields).
12) Enter Site Identifier Number (Which is 30- Clark/Crown 4-digit store number)
13) Velocity Logic Host Ip Address (126.96.36.199)
14) Enter Port Number 10210
15) Allow Manual Entry Outside – Yes
16) Allow Cashier to auth prepay only pump Yes
17)) Allow Instant Rewards Outside- No
18) Send all transactions to loyalty provider – No
19) Loyalty Interface Version- Gilbarco V1.2
20) 24-HR loyalty period cut time- 00:00
21) Allow transponder as loyalty ID- Yes
22) Loyalty Vendor – Unknown
Loyalty Configuration- Receipts Tab
- Always print inside loyalty receipt - Yes
- Always print outside loyalty receipt - Yes
- Inside offline receipt line 1- Type- “Save Every Mile Offline.”
- Inside offline receipt line 2- Leave Blank
- Inside offline receipt line 3- Leave Blank
- Outside offline receipt line 1- Type- “Save Every Mile Offline.”
- Outside offline receipt line 2- Leave Blank
- Outside offline receipt line 3- Leave Blank
Loyalty Configuration Prompts Tab- (Make sure they are the following)
- POS Prompt at Tender- Always
- Prompt for loyalty off-line inside- No
- Prompt for loyalty off-line outside-No
- Prompt Customer to Insert Card outside- YES.
- Prompt for mobile payment outside-NO
Loyalty Configuration- Loyalty Card Mask Tab
- Click Add
- Mask- Type- 6852955
Loyalty Configuration TLS Parameters Tab
- Enable TLS- NO
Check to ensure the Pin pad has the “Save Every Mile Message as well as the Loyalty Alt. ID
Check to ensure that all Pumps at the Forecourt have the “Save Every Mile” on the Pumps as well as the Loyalty Alt ID
Perform Test Transaction at the Location ensuring Price Rollback is installed and working correctly.
Install “Save Every Mile” Merchandise Offers with PLU’s/UPC ( Instructions Below)
Gilbarco Passport- Creating/ Modifying PLU/ UPC
1) In CWS (Cashier Workstation) Click Tools> Search by clicking More
2) Managers Workstation
3) Pricing> Item
4) Click Add
5) General Tab, input the following:
Description of item
“This item sells for ____per unit.”
6) Scan Codes Tab
PLU/UPS should already be entered> Click Add
7) Options Tab> Confirm following are checked
Active for Sale
Network Product Code = 400
Key Support Phone Numbers – Have Store GVR # for (Passport) or ASM # for PSO for Verifone available. (You can also provide your location address or store phone number.)
- Gilbarco Help Desk- 1-800-800-7498- Press 1 for POS Help
- Gilbarco Help Deck PSO - Contract Services (1-866-606-8969).
- Control Scan/ PDI – Formerly Echo Sat –
- 1-800-371-1118 Ext. 2 for assistance with installing or trouble shooting loyalty equipment.
- 1-800-317-1118 Ext. 3 for assistance with loyalty program support.
- Clark Crown Client Services- 1-877-462-5275 Ext. 9
- Mobil App or Point Questions -firstname.lastname@example.org
- Techquidation- 678-213-4094 – 2 D Scanners
- Barb Nolan- Director POS & Products- Clark Brands- email@example.com , 630-940-7003.
Gilbarco Passport Loyalty Instructions- Consolidated.
From the CWS – Tools -> Manager Workstation -> Set Up -> Store -> Loyalty Interface -> Loyalty Configuration -> Add Save Every Mile -> Now Enter Loyalty Configuration Tab -> General Tab, Pg1 - Set the field information in screen capture below > General Tab - Pg 2 – Set information in screen capture -> Loyalty configuration Receipt tab - set information in screen capture -> Loyalty Configuration Prompt Tab- set information in screen capture -> Loyalty Configuration Loyalty Card Mask Tab – Click Add – set information in screen capture – Loyalty Configuration TLS Parameters -> set information in screen capture – hit save!